20110105

Hello 2011

Hi hi i'm back! hehe
it's 2011 now
time flies, seriously

i din update my blog for a month i think
argh argh argh
i miss blogging anyway hehe

in Dec
ntg much i did

i went to few places n took photo with the xmas deco
the nicest would be One Utama's one
it was really AWESOME
like fairy tale
with houses n streets
hehe

i went to The Garden n Pavilion too
i like the pix i took outside Pavilion
though i looked tired
ya i wasvy tired >____<

though i was quite busy with my things
i squeezeeeeeeeeeeeed my time for movies too!

The Social Network
ouchhh! i put too high expectation on it
it challenged my reading speed
really
i read subtitles til i felt dizzy @__________@

Due Date
a terrible n POINTLESS movie
=___=

Da Xiao Jiang Hu
i thought it was HK movie
in fact, it was a China movie
hmm
i prefer cantonese movie
n as a conclusion
it was pointless too!!

The best movie should be Rapunzel!!!
i watched in Tesco MBO cinema
MBO is a comfortable cinema
i enjoyed it, truly!
hehe

i had my fav food lately
yummy yummy hehe

Just Thai
i love it
de tomyam
de pandan chicken
n the pineapple fried rice
ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them much much much!

i went snowflake few times too
n now
i'm missing it!
my Sea Amber Jelly
T_____________T

Tutti Fruiti is now opened in 1u!!
i wil visit it sooooooooooooonnnnnnnn!!

n HA!
my 21st Chinese Birthday fell on 31st December 2010
haha
i celebrated with my family
at Daorae
i started to fall for Korean food since Thomas's treat

I love my 21st birthday present
guess what?
hehe
the key pendant that i wear everyday now
it was from my lovely mummy
i love it n i love my family!!

i din go anywhere for countdown
cuz..i hate crowded place
n i was so tired
haha

oh ya
i got my result
it was higher than my expectation (n__n)
n n n!
i got the university that i longed for
Melbourne Uni! i'm coming soon!

around 40 more days
i will leave for Aus
hmm
i'll miss everything here
n at the same time
i'll enjoy everything there
i want to have a wonderful uni life!!
i'm gonna be a Uni Student! haha

January will be a busy month to meet up everyone
n farewell as well
hehe

n it's my birthday month!

=D

Happy New Year everyone
2011 a brand new year!

No comments: