20121023

One more month

And one more month to go
And i will be back!
Yeahhh

Totally dunhav the mood that exam is around the corner
Keep thinking about my family, my fren, my food and my tripsss!
Hehe

Ahh i can smell ketam now (sot blak)

>____<

Yeah no doubt
The 1st day im gonna have ketam steamboat as my dinner
Hehe

And then i will be off to beijing the next day! :D
Cant wait to be below 0 degree and wrap myself like an eskimo HAHA!

And then Xiaotong will be visiting malaysia
Can forsee that i will b vy busy
Busy bringing her around
Eating (ahh help me T___T)
Shopping
And of course taking photosss

And the i will be off for trips with my bestie franciska haha
I bet she has longed for this since the day i left for Melbourne
And me too

Hehe love going to beach with her
B beach girls for few days hahaha

Ok shall cont my revision plan

Dunno y i often hav stomachache these few days
Feel like eating but seems like tummy is filled :(
This feeling is awful

See u malaysia!

No comments: