20121113

2 more

Had sat for my 2nd paper yday

2 more papers to go >_____<

Dunno y
I really got no mood to study
Perhaps
Im really clear that
Im doing something that i dislike
:(

2 more semesters to go
LCY jiayou


Have booked all the hotels for vacation
Excited!

Hehe

Didnt stay for the other hotels but Bangkok
I chose to stay at The Ecotel Hotel again
Merely bcuz
I wanna eat the tomyum kung along that street!

Hehe

Of course , the hotel service is good too
Cant wait for my vacations!

Recently i fall for beef burger
Hehe
My sis asked me why am i so hardworking to cook myself
My answer is NO MONEY SO I HAVE TO COOK MYSELF
Haha

But i hav come to realised that
My cooking skill is actually not that bad hahaha
Wil try to cook more next year
To save up bit bit
For my shopping
Hehe

Ahhh my bday is coming in less than 2 months
Time flies!!!

As usual
Fully booked :D
Thanks for those who will be there to celebrate with me <3
Love love love

Hehe

My sis is now in china
Hahah
We r even further apart

Sometimes i feel we r more like a couple
Texting like a couple
Ahahha
N on the phone like a couple too
Hahah

I miss all of u!
10 more days to go!
^_^


No comments: