20130411

EMO

=((((((((((((

i fell sick recently

dunno why
mayb its bcuz of the weather
its super hot in the afternoon but
freezing cold at night

OUCH

i hate the weather of melbourne for 2013

its so annoying



ah wai gave a treat for dimsum! hehe
dimsum is called YUMCHA in australia


after a year, finally i came n gave a try for the yunnan cuisine

conclusion is: i love it to be my meals while im sick haha
its served hot
its served light
i mean the taste

^_^


its portion is super huge!
but many girls managed to finish it by themselve
honestly i cant
hahahah because it so bored to eat the same thing


i miss travelling around =(

flashing back
thou i used up lots of money
i had no regrets for travelling around

n___n

unless i go on trip with someone i like
the trips will be fun for sure!

i used to be a girl who wanna go verywhere with my bf
but dunno since when
i changed my mind

yea
its true

when someone grows elder (NOT OLDER hahahaha)
they think differently



what have i changed?

hmmm

  • i dun mind dying my hair now

  • i dare to fight back for justice

  • i spend for whatever i want but no longer for my bf's wants

  • i care more for my family


but i still stick to my own stands for some particular things

  • i love curly hair

  • i treat ppl good unless he/she doesnt treat me badly

  • im a loyal and lovely gf =D

  • i love to earn and spend

  • i m not friendly as usual  because im scared to be hurt




No comments: