20100815

Oh Hui Hui

Huihui's birthday
We went to Neway SJ

i think i had mentioned about this Neway in my post right? hmm
de renovation there was unique! hehe

We all wore checked today
the dresscode of the day
n the birthday girl
wore her ever 1st dress XD
let's see our pic =)

love them much much..
=me, wanyu, shangqi(my roommate), huihui(bday girl) n albee=


i looked so tall in this pic haha
but in fact i'm the tallest =D
this is the picture of the day! we love it hehe
hand hold hand, never end =)
Albee n qi's creation
they can be lyrics creator d la haha
they altered the lyrics of OH CAROL to OH HUI HUI
it was awesome! haha

we sang in the k box
i think they'll upload the video soon
=D

the handwriting is surprisingly neat right?
my roommate's one
=__=
even her ugliest handwriting also vy neat
haha



Hui hui, Happy Birthday!
May all your dreams come true
n we love you!

hehe

1 comment:

子非鱼 said...

Okay~It was super duper surprising!!And I can't deny that my dresscode is almost the same as our BD girl...lol..how i wish it wont, so that our BD girl can stand to be the special one.but still..she is the SPECIAL one..hahaha...one phrase that I like the most in the lyric is "Cute Shy and Quiet..YOU ARE SO SPECIAL"..first time seeing her wearing a nice orange colour checker dress..NICE!!!! Well..i wish our BD girl a very HAppy Birthday..hehehe..gonna declare..my checker is red...