20100803

pissed off

early in the morning, someone really pissed me off
fine, who do you think you r?
wont bother u anymore!
yea, i'm kinda small gas, i admit!

luckily someone've done something sweet in fb
which was really touching
i promise, we're friend forever!!
best friend!!

oops
weng hong is having prob with his gf
cant really help to say something good
cuz i'm biased XD
i think there muz be something really serious then only the gf wanna break up
since the guy treats her good all the time
i can see it =)
hope they can sort thing out soon
dun be so adamant like me,
be bonheur ya! hehe

i saw the type that i like
haha
=P
u know, u know,
only u know about it **shy**

kinda lazy this week
zZzzzzzzzzzzz
i wanna sleep

oh ya
this reminds me of someone who wrote a poem for me =D

Sleep sleep sleep
Sleep in my arms
..........bla...dunno whats next d... haha!
it was 6 years ago

wow, time flies
i'm going to 20 soon
n i'm looking forward to my bday 2011!

wait n see!
haha

stay tuned n have a nice day!

No comments: