20091223

Enjoyments

glad that i own both busy n enjoyable days at the same time!

watched the storm warriers.. not nice
watched the bodyguards and assasins.. nice!
anyway, i have fun watching both movies =D

went for foo yap's bday celebration
a nice day
sing k
steamboat
did things tat i like =P
though me n fooyap weren't close fren
but i celebrated his bday for twice d haha
ate cupcakes which were bought in pavilion, not tat nice as what i imagined

had 4 nice n memorable days with fran
we experienced something new again! hehe

met up yan n ling @ old town
though juz for 2 hours
but i felt happy meeting them

met up xiuhui n erica!!!!
so long time no c!!!
mis them much much*************
luckily i decided not to watch movie
we chatted for 5 hours ++
haha
not completely gossiping la ( though we were, most of the time haha =D)
longing for de bday celebration of 3 of us HAHA!

sorry la meng siow
i was so so busy
really no time
n i lost my digi sim card =(
i'm so sorry

tat day i received msg from jen n shang qi
miss them lot!!!
jen, i hope we will success ( must)
shangqi, thanks ya =P
meet u all in 3 weeks time

tmr going to celebrate xmas eve
haha.. i think this shud be the 1st time i counting down for xmas?
thanks mum for the arrangement =D

it's gonna to be another packed week!! =(

looking forward to my 19th bday celebration
though i lost 2 ppl who promised to celebrate my bday av year with me,
but i have lot more ppl to be with me! hehe

going to be 19 le
my biggest wish is.....
u know =D

enjoying my everyday
hope u r enjoying yours too

stay tuned

No comments: