20091205

i'M tired

Hehe..din show up for quite a long time, i'm fine anyway!

Busy with EH roadshow..
zZzzzz
cant even meet my family n besties often
n
i miss my college mates so so much!!!


hehe..my fav BBQ plaza!

my legs now r pain pain pain..kesian them
for wearing de wawa shoes..
keke
not suit me at all..
XD


30 Nov
i ate many many chicken wingsssss!!!
Yummy yummy!!!
n liong shui too hehe

3 Dec
someone cooked dinner for me n brought it to EH =D
tasty betul!!
we watched LOVE HAPPENS aftermath..
de movie was juz A-OKAY..haha


my straight hair look hee

4 Dec
went steamboat with my family!
my darling steamboat!!
hehe

today..i met y kuan, angie n bee wei o!
they said i looked tired..
ya.. T_T
my eyes r again red tats y i couldnt wear lens n i couldnt c them haha

stay tuned after 13th!

No comments: