20101101

The very 1st Day

1st day of November
1st day of my finals

Just finished my ESL paper
no comment
til the result is released k?
Anyway
i wasn't deaf today

=)

n thanks so much for my family n fren who wil fetch me to and from college
who are so sayang me
knowing that i d used to the aircond-ed room at home
thankyou n love u all much
for pampering me so so much hehe

That day i watched Astro Pigeon Competition
it was semi-final i think
oh no...
the quality was.......
cannot be compared to last year
i went to the live for Final @ Genting
the participants were so pretty!!
this year.......
u better watch yourselves
this saturday 8.30pm channel 311

haha
i'll watch too though i was quite disappointed

I charged my calculatorsss! haha
my aiya bf helped me to chg the batteries for my calculators so that i get full power for exam!! hoho!!
XD

n i was so surprised that the casio calculator that i used since form 2
de batteries haven die yet
aiya bf told me that it still can work for years
wow
what a strong batteries
with the strong owner! =P

Lately i love taking a walk at DPC
with my sis
seeing ppl taking a stroll with their dogs
playing with kites
jogging

while we are just taking a WALK
haha

it was so relaxing

i feel better now towards the place
yea, dun worry
i'm walking out of the shades

i ate yogurt yesterday!!!!!!!!!!
haha
i love yogurt
of kiwi n strawberry flavour!!
hehe
long time never eaten yogurt d
i feel soooooooooooooooooo hang fook =D

i cant wait for the trips that i'll be going to after finals
i cant wait to work!
i cant wait to celebrate my bday
i cant wait to step into 20!!
i cant wait to celebrate cny!! mahjung mahjung!!
i cant wait to fly


yea, stepping into 20 soon
in 2 months n 10 days time

there are several things that i hope to achieve b4 25

♥ go for an eye laser surgery after i graduate from uni
♥ get a job that i really like
♥ have a new dream car besides Smart
♥ perm the hair style that i want =D
♥ earn money n go for spa av month!!

n of'c...

♥ meet my Mr Right ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: