20110214

in OZ

hihi! i'm in OZ! it's the short fgorm for Australia haha
really really SHORT

let's show u some parts of my house
wardobe
i still got another 1 haha
this is the garage
those are my landlord's
oh ya
it's quite interesting here in melbourne
i dunno whethre it's de same to other states in oz
there are bikes for rent along the street
n it's free of charge for the 1st half an hour
Jen dated me to have a city tour by cycling
But super super sadly
i dunno cycling
Yeap, u read it correctly
LIEW CHOI YING doesnt know how to cycle
=(
nvm, i walk! haha

this is my bathroom, the toilet bowl is behing the door, haha hidden
it's really big n i love it
n we walked to supermarket

Jen was choosing things





















we were not afraid of being stolen or robbed here
it's peace n quite safe
but also need to keep an eye on our belongings la


















the things sold here are cheap!










but malaysia food are expensive haha



















maggi is sold here!!!
i'm gonna try this beef maggi out someday!
I think beef is a welcomed food here
cuz i could see many restaurant with beef specialitiess

n it's great that i eat beef!






Jen camwhore around
























































N i signed up an iphone4 here
u will get shocked after u know the pricing
i pay 67 per month for it
with 500 credit for calls n sms
free call to phone numbers under same operators
1.5gB internet data
n an iphone4, without waiting for a second!!
Plus plus plus, (there is lot more to go..haha)
i get a pocket wifi thingy, this can be used for labtop, iphone, itouch, n 2 more things which i dunno what haha
though my house provides me 180GB online
but incase when the line is down, i still can online using this hehe
so cute hehe
AND some thing even CUTErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a mickey mp3!
it's free!!
haha


this is my iphone 4
the casing is nice right
i bought it when i was in malaysia
smart leh..
i'm well prepared one haha
cuz the cases here are expensive, luckily my fren told me to buy here haha

my wall paper hehe

I'm happy with the life here, for temporary

i hope i will still love it when courses start haha

No comments: