20110218

Melbourne

i was pretty disappointed when i 1st arrived my house

i found it so messy
n there were all european in my house

except for a korean girl

n after a day
when the landlord was home, he brought me around n had a house tour

n i started to love this place!!

No worries now!!

The bedroom is small, but it is only for sleeping

the toilets are great
toilet papers are provided
the washing machine is easily operated

and u know, i'm a lazy person who rather buying water than boiling the water myself
n i finf aus really suit me
as everyone drinks the water from the tap water!!!

haha!

it tastes normal =D

the fridge is very big
i can put many stuff in it

there are stoves, pots, knifes, cutleries and so on
which i actually dun need to bring my own steamboat pot haha

but it's ok, it is safer if i use electical appliances than fire

i'm worried later the house wil be on fire! haha

it's me
this is the spacious living room
we do our activities here
online, watching tv, eating...

the tv part






this is the kitchen haha it's big isnt it?




this is the place for us to store our grocery





another one














i think ive shown this in my last post?
the garage of the house



the staircese to upstair, which where our rooms are



this is where we dry our clothes









another kitchen upstairs

this is the dining table

fridges!
each room has their own fridge
this is the store room!
oh ya there is a cat in our house
it's landlord's
it is called Leo
haha
it is very big n handsome =DD
however, it is deaf
so we have to take care of it
or we gotta pay 260!
this is its dining place haha


this is another washign machine downstair


another toilet downstair



oh ya
luckily i brought myself australia adaptor n then only i can use my own malaysia plug here
hehe
evrything here is fine
n so am i
=D

















No comments: