20110416

Laziness

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................................

I know it was long time ago since my last post
boh bian
i'm lazy

n for this post
i'm lazy enough to post any photo too haha
see fb if u want to
but
basically, fb also got vy little updates only =D

ya
seldom update my self in social networking
cuz i was so so so busy
=(

assignments laaa
tests laa..
n busy watching videos heheeeee

yesterday
i had my law test
the test supposed to be 50 mins only
but
i was locked in the lab for 3 hours+++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the computer system was down down down!!!
they did gice us an option that we may leave and retake the test on another date that they would arrange for us
but i dun1!!!!!
i dun 12 delay it anymore!
i would forget avthing if i further delay!!!
>_<

thus...i ended up waiting for so long lo

after the test
my brain malfunctioned =___=

i planned to do many things
but i couldnt
thus
ended up going home n rest for the whole day
haha

n at night
i met up with marcus n went for dinner
korean cuisine
hmmm...daorae is much much much nicer!!

^________^

n afterwards, we headed to LaserTag
a game kinda like Paint ball
but this wasnt hurting
n was fun!!

we went in a big group of 34ppl i think
who bothered to count the number of ppl =__=

we ran up n down
shot left n right
shout n scream

arghhh!
so fun!!
n av1 was sweating haha

all the koread food was successfully digested i guess haha!!

i wanted to buy clothes online so so much
but bcuz of my impatience
i 've decided not to
bcuz i dun12 wait for so long
thus
i bought a top here
arghhh.....$30

>_<
i know i know i know!!!
i can buy 4 or 5 clothes in malaysia using this amount of money
BUT
i need to buy smt!
i wanna reward myself after every test
i did well in my past few tests maaa..

hehe
i will wear it next week
when meet up with my taykors gang
wait n see =D
it is totally of my style

i'm doing vy well here
n i'm enjoying the life here much much much
someone asked me whether i 'vee cried bcuz of homesick?

cruel but true

NO

ahahhahaha!

i'm coping well here
wahahahahah

n lately
i cook myself nice food
hehe

n i think i'm gaining weight
hmm
dunno
nvm
just keep an eye on my diet

Easter Holiday is gonna start next friday!
one week
but ishh
with 2 assignments in between =.=
this is not holiday looo pls.

i'm now staying with all asians
singaporean, taiwanese, korean
hehe
at 1st there was bit prob
now we r staying happily! yeah

i miss my ex-rommate la
friedi
haiz
n of'c shangqi

=((

i ve been eating tonnes of Muffins here
haha
vy delicious
yeeee~!

No comments: