20110403

There is a friend whom i can only keep in heart

Stupid blogspot,
chged the settings of uploading photo, made my arrangement into a mess!
aiks aiks

i went for my last dinner with my closest roommate
friedi
she came from Germany
n now she is leaving..
=(

i brought her for things that she 'll never experience hehe

all my favourite stuff

we took sticker! haha
she was extremely happy throughout the whole process

n in aus
we get to wear the accesories for sticker snapping XD

this is a handmade card for her
weird thing
she said she haven seen such thing b4 haha
but i was so surprised when i was making this

we knew each other for 1 month + only
but we have loads of photo!
we went for steamboat
haha

she couldnt stand the spiciness of the ma la soup
so she sticked to chicken soup
i enjoyeddd~~~
yeah
she said it was really nice
summore we were having hot pot during autumn
that day, was vy vold =)
this was her 1st time holding chopsticks too haha
but
sadly
i din teach her
cuz i myself also vy bad in holding
i asked her to figure the way out by herself hahahah!!


hehe =)

the pictures are really in a mess!!
back to few days ago
i was in the mood to tie my hair up
dunno why
just simply in the mood
haha



bunny top =D
i seldom wear pink
\but this light pink attracted me much
i bought this online =D
with no regrets!
haz
my legs are now full with black green =(((((
which i dunno why
even on my thigh!



back to the night hahaha
i'm blurr our last photo =(
i was the one opened the door for her b4 she left
we hugged each other tight

goodbye friedi!
Glucklich!

the next day
i went for the movie Dont Go Breaking My Heart with my fren
hehe

i din know that this sinmple top match me well


oh ya! lim xiu hui! i applied for chatime member card d =D

n the movie was nice..tel u the review in next post

No comments: