20110627

Isn't a wishlist

Wishlist can contain thousands of wishes..

but i dun12 have a wishlist

wish wish wish
how if the wishes dont come true?

thus

i wanna to make a target list
hmmmm
as i am a;ready 20
i set a few targets and they are quite realistic for me hehe

1st of all, i wanna buy myself a purse that i longed for
haha
i couldnt find the pic of it in internet
but SOON, i wil post MY PURSE here n show u all haha

2nd, i gotta save money n buy myself a RETURN flight ticket to go back to malaysia

there are ppl missing me :)
n of'c, my dear friendsss!


3rdly, i gotta save money for bali trip
cuz someone forced me to choose btw phuket or bali
i guess bali is more interesting for me haha

this us the one who forced me haha
to camwhore around

why so rushing leh?
cuz  of my 4th target
n this is the main one

Eye Laser Surgery

ya i know it looks scary n disgusting
but i really cant stand the life of wearing spec n contact lens
i want to wake up n see everything around me clear

i dun1 wrong guy sleeping next to me n yet i tot thats my husband haha!

all these need 3 things

Money...

Money Money..

Money Money Money!

haha

I wanna get all these things by myself
=)

cuz

i'm a Big Big Girl
hehe

No comments: