20110628

Pure WORDS

this post contains only WORDS
doesnt have any picture
u may close this window if u planned to see pictures haha

1 i'm enjoying my winter break
watching drama
getting money
sleeping
shopping
eating

wow......life should be like this
i'm contented with life like this hehe

i watched Fa Gar Jie
yee
if it wasnt bcuz of she shi man,
i wont finish it!
not nice for me

i watched lou fo gai tao
applause!!!
super nice

i watched duk sam san tam
lam bou yi de
it's an old drama
i guess last year?
cc used to act like him haha
awesome!

i TRIED to watch yu yok zoi far gin and tun yun

hmm........no thanks.
i stopped after 1st or half episode

n now i'm watching yao qing jun bok
chan fat lai de
hehe
leng lui
this is nice! n______________n

2 i'm a winter girl
yea i seldom take pic lately
cuz i feel so lazy to dress up n go out
haha
but i feel so hang fook cuz i get to wear beanie, scarf, jackets with thick fur etc etc
hehe

3 Chatime
chatime opened a new outlet!
buy one free one!
i drank 5 cups d ><

i din drink today cuz im lazy haha
i wil cont to try thre flavour til the promotion ends
hehe

afterall, i still think Brown Rice is the best
cuz i dislike sweet drinks -.-
even i asked them to put half sugar
still super duper sweet!
hey there, never ever try Taro Milk Tea, super yucky

4 Shopping
i went shopping with aina
Direct Factory Outlet
the clothes there might be surprisingly cheap sometimes haha
i bought 3 jackets >o<
u can see my pics in fb
2 with superman logo
1 jeans jacket hehe which my sis said thats Wah Dee's jacket

n one brown OL top hehe
thats from zara

oh ya.
Zara opened a new outlet in the city
stupid them
never seen zara b4?
super long queue n big crowd thr!
i tot there was smt free for distribution -.-

lie my gam qing....T__________________T

5 Steamboat
hehe i went with aina!
arrrr
i seldom hav steamboat lately bcuz i feel so lazy to go out at night
why doesnt Chong Qing steamboat open during daytime =(

n i'm gonna try another sze chuan steamboat this sunday! hehee

6 my hair
many of my fren ask me to cut my hair off
they said it is too long
TOO LONG?
is it?
hmm i dun really trust barber hair
i still prefer Joy

but my hair is really DRY now
=(
if u have oily hair, your hair wil b good here
but i have normal hair, so my hair is really dry now
even i use conditioner
even i apply hair lotion

it is still VERY DRY!

7 Skincare
wooooo..i finished Etude House de Moistful Collagen de toner n essence le
hehe
i knew how effective it is since i worked there
thats the reason y i bought
n i tel u
i saw Popteen Models are using this too! hehe

okok
i finished d
n now i swap to hada labo de moisturizer
but still stick to Moistful Collagen toner

same theory
if u have oily skin, your skin wil b good here
but...i have nornal..hmm dry skin.
n my face is super dry now =(

8 Diet
my fats are off n on, off n on
haha
when i see i'm fat, i skip meals
n i lose weight quickly

n when i see i'm thinNER, i eat again
haha
n of'c
i gain weight quickly too

hmm
i fell for wheat biscuits with yogurt
hehe
my 1st time trying out Natural Yogurt
seriously, it tastes nice, IF and ONLY IF with biscuits
dont ever eat alone with the yogurt itself
cuz if u dunhav my 'gam siong har' de 'gong lik'
u might puke
haha

9 Savings
yes,
i realised that i am already 20
(38, i knew it always haha)
n i cannot let myself being like tht anymore!

haha

what am i meaning by LIKE THAT?

hmm actually i know i'm having a vy good life now
but i wanna be better

Better than NOW
not better then the OTHERS
=)

10 Lens
i', using brown contact lens recently
cant u see the difference?

yes,u dont
cuz
it is not really obvious
as my own pupils are kinda darker

i ued to wear green lens when i was 15
it looked nice on me! hehe
but now i think i shud just stick to black n brown
til i laser my eyes =)


 it's really cold out there
but i feel blessed =)
cuz i have the opportunity to be here.

Thanks baba mummy,
for granting me a life like this....

No comments: