20120611

B A C K

Halo Melbourne
Im back!

It seems like a dream
That lasted for few days
Slept so soundly for 8hrs in the plane

Yea
I played to the max for the past few days in malaysia
It was a wonderful dream anyway
Hehe

TWINS concert was awesome!!!
Omg!!!
We jumped we danced we screamed we sang!
Ah ling, i truly love to go to their concert with u
We were crazy yet cutey :P
No regrets at all for coming back

Apart from twins,
All of u made my days too
Though i din get to meet all my good fren
I know u did have the heart to meet me
Sry but thanks hehe


N went for hairdying session
Totally a turnover for my hair
Wanted to straighten it but ah joy advised not to
Ok.....
So
This is the temporary one

New hair colour-mocha? Haha

Thanks laoposssss for accompanying me for few hours in the saloon
^___^
n we headed to Dreamz Bakery
Which i always saw ppl checking in in facebook n praised it much much

Omg it was super OVERRATED!
The cakes werent really that nice
But its carbonara was so addictive! A good one :)
But seriously, i dun really like the cakes thr

Went for ketam
Woooooo
Happy
N pasar malam
With my whole family <3

N its time to cont playing!

No comments: