20120626

Taylors babes

In airport now
leaving for Sydney shortly

I had plenty of time to rest for the past few days
Yet i felt tired n sleepy
X____x
Ahh i think i had eaten too much in Goldcoast

Failed to resist baskin robbin >____<'

I think Goldcoast 's one is nicer, seriously

N i was craving for starbucks greentea frappe in Goldcoast
Just had such good appetite in Goldcoast
Omg

I wish i had Less appetite in Sydney later

Wil upload my Goldcoast pics in Sydney later
A must!
Or else i gotta upload tonnes after i back to Melbourne

Had a great brekky this morning
Savoury pancake
Means its salty n not as a dessert as usual one
I fell for this since i tried Pancake Parlour steak with savoury pancake :)

Gonna meet my san mui aka Xandra
I haven met her since Jan 2011
1.5 year
Such a longggggg time
I just dun like whatsapp or call my girl frens
I prefer chat face to face
Sry if i hav made u feel im bit cool via msg or facebook
Thats me :(

Im just so prefer face to face chat with girls
Laugh together
Beat each other
N tear together
Hehe

N My ex taylorians housemates
Flying from Brisbane n Adelaide
Yeahhh
A good reunion!

Lovessss


No comments: