20120702

University of Sydney

Im always proud of uni of Melbourne n i feel blissful to hav such beautiful uni in my life

N when i stepped into uni of queensland
I chged my mind

N now i chged my mind AGAIN
Uni of Sydney has a building that looks like the one in Harry Potter

Omg
It killed my dslr shots
Katchappppppppp!

I looked quite pro there haha
In fact i dun really know how to use a dslr
My job is always pose n smile n______n

It was a great trip
But i still prefer staying in Melbourne

Lying in my bed n recalling the moments
In malaysia
In Melbourne with franciska
In Goldcoast
In Brisbane
N in Sydney

How lucky i am to be on this earth :)

How proud i am to say im LCY
:D

Yes this am i
Never give up
Never lose self-esteem

Sydney, i wish to go back one day in the future
With my love one ^_^

No comments: