20120725

Hurricane • Darling Harbour

Sydney likes to use the word of DARLING to name something

Restaurant
Places
Street
Hotel

N else

N we went to Hurricane restaurant one saturday
Bcuz it would play fireworks at 8.30pm

Luckily we went thr quite early
6pm?
We could only get in t 7.30!!!!

Long queue right? Haha
I hardly q up but since its a group trip
I dun mind hehe

But we were so lucky
We got the table just right in front of te window

N the staff vonlunteered himself to take a photo for us

A nice one! Hehe

N this restaurant is famous with its pork rib
Thr r beef b chicken ribs
I would like to try out the beef one next time as my gang dont eat beef :(

The portion was huge!

5 of us
Shared 2 serves of pork rib
With two sidelines of chips n baked potato

We tried our best
But we couldnt finish! Haha

I miss sydney
A beautiful place

<3

No comments: