20111106

Fruitss

Hmm basically i love to eat all fruits
Except for those vy troublesome to eat ones
Like
Rambutan
-.-'

After 9 months of struggle
I bought banana yday!
@ $3.50/kg

Awww still rmb i used to eat banana avday since i came aus
But the days din hold long

During the past nine months
Holding a bunch of banana is richer than holding an iphone
Yea
Im not exegerating
Thats de fact!

Now is the season of mango
Wooooo
I love mango
Hehe
But i din buy any
Cuz

I


Am


Lazy!


Haha


Im really lazy to peel its skin
So i rather dun eat

Tmr is my 1st day of exam
Yet i did ntg today

No i did alot

I watched Love You You
Angelababy is so pretty!
Made me hav the thought of straightening my hair
But the thought didnt hold long too

Haha

N i watched 万凤之王
Vy nice drama

All de best for me tmr

Love you you

No comments: