20111114

I love Naruko

Unexpected, naruko delivery arrives within one week!
Sooooo efficient!

I received a call from post office
Was asked to collect my parcel
I was wondering
"huh!! Y dun they send to my hse!?"

I couldnt wait to get my parcel
I simply chged into a jumper n short n then ran out haha

N i knew y
Naruko wrote receiver's name as 廖彩莹
I think postman didnt know how to giv me
So they sent to this post office which chinese r working thr
Haha

I reached home n i was soooo excited!
Yeah, just 10 min ago haha
N i couldnt wait to blog about this

Actually i din buy much
The parcel is big bcuz i bought 12 boxes of cotton pad haha
6 for peeling = remove
6 for massaging = apply

N i bought one set if hong yi ren series
Which includes
Paper mask
Toner
Moisturizer
Morning yogurt!!!!

I bought lu bing hua series
Toner
Moisturizer

One anti aging morning yogurt n one more hydrating soffules

N naruko gifted me a bottle of free eye mask hehe

I couldnt resist the name invented

MORNING YOGURT
it sounds so refreshing n good
Isnt it?

Ya im superficial haha

But naruko product is good

Though i use mix of different brand
But most of them are naruko

Hmmmm
Apart from naruko
Im using Etude House, L'oreal n HadaLabo

They r just nice for me!

Hehe

Cant wait to use my morning yogurt later!!!

Yeeere

No comments: