20111107

OMG

Haha
Finished my 1st paper today
Luckily i din spare time to study yday
Cuz even i study again n again
I wil still giv the same answer as wat i had given today
Haha

N i threw away my corp law note right after i walked out from the hall

Woohooooo
I can feel my Goldcoast trip is coming vy soooooon!!

Hello miss
Just finished one
Still got another three -.-''

Haiz

Right after the exam
I walked home alone
Omg
I was lost
I couldnt find my way home without aina n my iphone!!!
I dun bring hp to exam hall

Argh
N i used longer time to get myself home
I really have no sense of direction :'(

N i slept til now
Still doing ntg
I dun feel like studying
I just cant wait to go to Goldcoast

N
I wanna watch 那些年 我们一起追的女孩
Sadly it is not shown i Melbourne
:((((((

Wait til it is shown in internet ba :D

This is my look at home

With my skincare up
In my comfy pajamas
宅女

Hoho

Girls hav many sides

Its true :)

No comments: