20120319

B U S Y

i'm super duper busy recently
very packed
i can only spare time for drama when i have my meals

><
but i feel my life is so enriched
a pic taken today
im ready for the challenge today =)

this was taken on sunday
haha after i woke up n i felt like snapping one
with my skincare on HAHAHAHHA

the only day i could sleep til noon
YET i woke up at 7am =.=
for NO REASON

i just couldnt sleep more

i submitted my assignments
yeah,
but another 2 r given -.-'''''''''
NO...........
im feeling good today
but i think time wil pass vy fast n tuesday is gonna end vy soon
how i wish im gonna graduate tmr
seriously, i hate studying

n people always think im kidding
NO, IM NOT KIDDING
I HATE STUDYING THE MOST

'then how r u going to explain yr achievements?'

i dunno why ppl ask such questions

im just doing what im supposed to do as a student.
n this is the only thing i can make my mum feels proud of me
=(

a good news to share
im awarded Top 3% in Bachelor of Commerce in Melb Uni
hehe
the award ceremony is this coming thursday
the dresscode is Casual Smart
ahhh, it challenges me >_____<'
hmm this was taken on saturday i guess
tammy showed me this, during lecture
n i saw this again in fb!
ahhhh

i know what im gonna put hehe

if someone sees u as his angel
why would he have hurt you?

No comments: