20120331

Sad to the max

I was so sad to the max
Supposed to b vy happy cuz i could sleep one more hour today

Now im only 2 hrs ahead malaysia
Day light saving :)


But i knew tat i cant get to go Twins concert in malaysia

Bad
Vy bad mood
Super bad mood
I watched since i was15!
6 years ago

I've been longing for this chance

But i cant make it
Merely bcuz i hav exam
I would go even it wil cost me alot

I checked n i found out another one wil b held in guangzhou in may

Not exam period but its study leave

Why am i a student?

If i d step into the world of working for others
I might as well just take sick leave or unpaid leave or watsoever leave
Just to see twins!

I hate being a student
Vy much!
N now it proves my hatred is soooo reasonable!

Hate it!!!!!!!

I wish they wil open one in aus, no matter which state

Or hk

Anywhr tat i can make it
At the right time

I love twins <3

:(

I couldnt sleep well
Cuz i was so sad
N i am

No comments: