20120322

Dean's Award

I got the good news that i will be awarded in Dean's list on 29 Feb.
What a meaningful leap day hehe

i din know what that is
but roughly knew that its kinda like top 3% in Bachelor of Commerce in Melbourne Uni

the dresscode stated in invitation was SMART CASUAL

why didnt they just make it FORMAL?
It's much easier and uniformed right

However, i decided to dress up formally

n i've choosen this navy blue top
merely bcuz
i wanna wear my navy blue high heel
hahaha!
i have no regrets buying this high heel

Love it!


hahaha! i was taller than all my guy frens except for two
hmm but they said my face still made me looked short
unless they stand next to me =___=
i predicted there would be over 300 ppl getting award
BUT
there were only 103 students
n this figure is for whole 3 years in Commerce

there were 30++ Year one students

Awwww i felt flattered! really!

spot my name? the middle =D
A light refreshment after the cemeremony
cheers~
was so lazy to make up cuz i was soooo busy
but at last
i decided to put on a light one hehe
sze chuan cuisine for gathering!!! loveeeee
and finally i know what Dean stands for
it is the highest honour award in Melb Uni
with the highest recognization =)
he kept complaining that i was too tall

After receiving the cert
i felt great

seriously
though i din expect to get such high award
but at least
i made my loved ones feel proud of me =)

baba, can u see this?
i will cont to make u feel proud of having this daughter..
Love,
Ah Ying

2 comments:

Eric said...

congrats! all the best to you and keep running!

Missy E said...

Ham Bao, i do. I always proud of you.
Love,
Baba
(I helped him to reply)