20120504

Awful!!!!!!

I dunno y
The feeling is extremely awful!!!

I had vy hard time today
I dunno y
Just feeling FAT
yes FEEL FAT
hav u ever felt that?

I weighed myself n in fact i hav lost weight
But when i wanted to eat, i felt im too heavy to eat!
Do u understand the feeling?

Like u wil feel extremely guilty if u hav one more feed
But yr mouth is so tasteless n hope fir some tastes

Omg
Awful
Disgusting

I even doubted my weighing machine got prob n i went n weighed using my housemates's one

It was the same!

N i thought mayb both were broken(-.- i know it sounds vy stupid)
N i tried on all my old jeans n tee. I can fit in!

But y i hav such awful feeling which made me cant study well for the whole day :(

I took photos when i was studying
To ensure i looked ok
But i still dun feel like going out

>____<''!

No comments: