20120511

Counting down

Counting down to 3 weeks
Final exams will be here

Counting down to 4 weeks
Cy will be in malaysia

Counting down to 5 weeks
Franciska will be in Melbourne

Counting down to 6 weeks
Cy will be in Goldcoast

Counting down to 7 weeks
Cy will be in Sydney

Woooooo
Non stop counting down while studying!

But of course
Exams always come 1st
>_______<""""""""""

Ahhh
In order to exchange for a chance to watch twins' concert
I gotta sit for 3 papers in 1st week of exam
Ahhhh
But it worths me doing that
Hehe

Lim Xiu Hui
If u read til here
Pls study hard XD
But finish reading my post 1st
Haha
Stop laughing! :P

Also non stop camwhoring while doing revision

I fall for cakes recently
OMG
how can i fall for cakes?
But i wanna throw this habit aside for temporary XD


N as usual
My notes r so messy
Honestly, i think my handwriting is so artistic haha
My primary school teacher used to scold me sooo often bcuz of my Dr Liew's handwriting
-_____-"

I cant wait to go Sydney after watching LOVE ALIVE by Show Luo n Rainie Yang
The setting of the movie was taken in all over Oz
Omg Sydney looks so good in the movie

I realised i've spent soooo much in this sem
Especially for skincare :(
But...they r my needs, not wants
So it justifies my spending baaaaa

My mum received my mothers day card! Yeeee
I bought a card that i can put photo at the cover
N the most special feature is
I can record my wishes!!!!
Haha
My mum was touched
T___T

Of course la
Having me this daughter
She feels good always hehe
Of course having also my siblings!

Hehe

Ahhh gotta get back to revision

No comments: