20120902

TO THE MAX!!!

it was a friday! i decided to giv myself a day off after soooo long

yea u might c i always have fun by posting photosss
but infact my life is sooo hectic!

i really got no time to hav any spontaneous activities

yea so pls do make appointments hahahahhaha
so in love with my look that day
it was the last day of winter

byebye winter n hello spring! hehe



wonder where this is?



this is a k box!







vyvy cute right







hehe i was so surprised to b brought into this room







this is Rainbow Karaoke in Chinatown





Mia and me


 
and we went to watch Lan Kwai FOng 2
the movie was great ^__^
haizzz after a day of outing
back to study =(

was in my uni jumper
no regrets for having bought this in year 1
cuz i get to wear this for many many times hehe
it is quite expensive thou
$99

but i love it! hehe

i think it symbolizes my hectic n happy life in Melbourne Uni hehe
too bored of revision

strawberries are extrememly cheap

n huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this photo was taken where the stawberry was put right on my lips!
can u imagine how huge it is ^O^


No comments: