20120912

Chadstone VIP night

Went to Chadstone VIP night wt xiaotong
It is held twice a year
N i missed twice last year and the earlier one this year
Bcuz it is held always in the week with the most assignments due!

But this year

Ahh dun care le la

Lets go! Hha

Btw, chadstone shopping mall is the largest shopping mall in melb

When my sis was here
She first said not vy big also
But when we were about to leave
We took more than 1 hour to find our way out! Hahahhaha
N then we agreed that
Yea
Its the bigget mall in melb

Many things happened that night
But quite lazy to write all hah
Cuz d passed a week

Hmm the most impressive one
Is Typo was having a machine
That we can take our photos to b bookmark!
And
It was FOC!!

Haha

N many free food and drinks were given

Anddddd

Finally my laptop bag was on sales!
This white thingy is the laptop bag that i longed for

I nvr found it on sales even the whole store is on sales!
N finally
I got it at 30% off! Yeahhh!

N i bought a roxy bag
Hmm
I fell for it at 1st sight
This is my 1st handbag in RED!

I love the patterns printed on the bag
That y i din choose black colour

Hehe
This is the one i brought to tullip festival
So happy that ah ling said its vy nice hehe

U always feel happier when the close ones praise u or agree with u hehe



No comments: