20150511

My sexy back :P


ohh no 
i must give creditsss to ses
as he was able to take a pic in which i look so fit
especially the line on my back

=P

when i saw the pic, i was like "soooo sexy!" hahahha

he found this background n asked me to stand at the middle
actually i didnt realise its effect until i saw the pics
"a bulb in the dark"

we went for brunch
i ordered baked egg! 
it was so long ago since my last baked egg in Ante kitchen
nice right the interior design here

it's Metal Box in Empire Damansara
i told ses
i wont allow myself to go home without picsssss with my sexy back haha

ahhh he knew what i wanted! hehe :P
love this pics so much <3

Empire Damansara is a beautiful place
i wonder why nobody shares about this place?

n we headed to starbucks
he looks so retarded :D
but i like this haha

it wa a great date
he asked me "do u have anything in mind?"

"yes i wanna change my facebook profile pic today"
hahhahaah so superficial idea. 

in just 2 seconds
we completed the task ahhah
 xD
it's another Monday again! 
how time flies

No comments: