20091026

A.K.O.N



A painful saturday!!! T___T
My stomach was pain like ...ishh!!!
Pain..summore so unlucky
no car to find my sevinni ,
have to ma fan ppl le lo
hehe
luckily he was willing to fetch me there

A long chit chat with her
hehe
i love to entrust her my thing n same goes to her =)

Left for sunway at 1pm.
Dressed in WHITE
our favourite XD

Sushi Zanmai deska
yummy yummy!!

Gong Wo Tong guali ling gou T__________T
vy vy BITTER!!!!
i was forced to eat n was taken pic for my ugly expression!!!



then then ice cream ice cream.. hehe

A chit chat on de trip after my final exam
dunno whether he bluff me anot=.=
as he used to do tat..haiz

Sunway Lagoon!
A long long Q!!!
He bought me a mickey akon hairband..
haha
i bought him one to be crazy with me!
=P
then, childish move that we did, we xchg with de seller for the evil horn hairband haha
Green n Blue
Nice leh

Packed..
like Sardin
de stupid akon was so so so late!!
Summore de concert started with the singers who we dunno even know!!!!
=.=
Raining summore! Luckily got cap =D

Afterwards, when de famous songs were sang,
lagoon turned to be a huge clubbing place haha
ppl danced here n there
summore got ppl drunk=.= ( he said mayb she drank chivas too much haha)

Akon had After Party @ MOS
sot la, i was hungry..ahead to Murni XDthough we din know quite many songs at 1st haha

A wonderful night

No comments: