20091005

October

Unwittingly,
October has arrived..

Time passes so fast..
My 18 wil be end vy soon
T___T
i wonder what would my next birthday be? hehe
I hope it wont be like this year
too busy with works til i had to postponed the celebration aiks!

That day i went out for fran's birthday
hehe
this is what i must do in the early of Oct every year!
It was great
i felt it seems like my birthday
my lover n bestie were with me
taking photo
eating cakes
chit chating
he was joking around
making the birthday girl laughed non-stop ^O^

Sometimes i really have to listen to fran's advice
she sees this thing of me clearer than everyone does!
Anyway, i din regret of ignoring her advice n i accepted him.
It was a great time n lesson for me, to grow better hehe
N now,
i'm glad that she din stop me from being with him
i tot she would but she didn't
i wonder how the way we end up ? hehe
fran, i hope what u said would come true.
hehe..

Last week,
he brought me to feifei's house
Sometimes, i found he is really special from others
The way he showing off his gf's result, caring for his gf, introducing his gf, n giving his gf his schedule.. are totally different! quite SPECIAL hah..wakaka
chuicheng can see him clearer than what i do
She says he is really serious n good though she n he is not close at all haha
Wait n see! haha

This is de 2nd week of Oct
ntg much for this week,
only an Accounting paper haha

Next week i wil be having a Spec Math test ><
I hope it wil be fine
I can go home on Thurday for next week!
As deepavali falls on friday hehe
Next thursday, steamboat day
wakaka

I feel it is quite good dating with him
No comparison in academics
n yet he is proud to say that his gf is a scholar..hehe ( i think so?)
However, one coin has two sides
He works, he faces more distraction
Anyway, i'm tough enough to face any changes in love hehe
of'c i hope he wont disappoint me
SeS, i really hope so..
=)

I saw wk's mummy quite often
everytime i see her,
her face tells me something.
I know she feels sorry cuz of what her son did to me
Actually i really like his parents vy much!
I'm glad that wk did tat to me,
n now i have found a better one =)
I dare not to reckon anything for me n ses hehe
Happiness at this moment is the most important thing for me!

1 comment:

Ng Jun Kiat, Walk your journey with Counselor J.K 心灵辅导与陪伴旅程 said...

hehe...
so great
it is a happy thing that u r enjoying yr life now
gambate...
i will gambate oso
thx...

AZA AZA fighting

always smile.

wish from jun kiat + 3