20091027

@ the same stage

Just only,
i saw a couple dating in another taylors campus
i was there
seeing them being so sweet
I was envy but not jealous
cuz this is not what i hope for n look for now
=)

Last time
i used to having a bf around in skul compound
can see each other most of the time
hehe
ya, it was so sweet n happy
but it was hard enough to maintain once we leave the stage

Hard but not impossible la hehe
those couples who able to date from lower secondary til de stage of marriage
i really gotta say ' Great!!'
I have an uncle,
who juz got married last year
he n his wife have been dating for 12 years!
i have never seen them quarrel b4
vy seldom i hear they argueing
i mean for big matters, haha
it's normal if they sweet fight over small matter
hehe
i'm glad that they r spouse now,
sweet n hangfook! (n_n)

Hmm..
back to the couple i saw juz now
i remember there was a guy telling me that if he were studying in the same skul with me,
it'll make some changes in our relationship

NO.
I dun think so
cuz i dun12 maintain a relationship by meeting each other avday
i know it will come to the end when i leave for Australia

I think there is a changes in my thinking this year
a big change in this 2009 =D

I dun1 a bf who being at the same stage with me
dun really want this realationship
as what me n wk were

I hope for a guy who can resist distractionSSSSS n give me security
from all aspect
wakaka!
sounds so hard to find right?
I think so too!!
XD

Nvm,
Mr Right,
I'm right here waiting for you!

hehe

No comments: