20100922

Endss!

see my tiring faces?
see my bigger dark circles?
see my hardworking moments?
see my ah sam looks?
haha

I've locked myself n studied for weeks!
n today
i've finished my trial exam!
n now left -----FINAL!


my legs..injured

ouchh!!

hehe!

Overall, my trial was fine except for Math

YES, MATH. u didnt see wrongly

it was much much MUCH harder than spec math

n i really got no confidence to get an A this time!! =<

Anyway,

everything is over

n i shall have fun now!!

is going to sing k with fran later hehe

yesterday i thought my hp was dead!!!

i couldnt get thru the neway n it had no sound at all!!

n luckily fran told me she couldnt get thru too,

haha!

n tmr tmr..wil meet sevinni!

Long time haven seen her

how r u? haha!!

N what i am going to do is...

Watch movies!

Watch Gong Zhu Jia Dao

Steamboat!!!

Shopping!!

n Sleeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp!!!!


No comments: