20100926

Met him n her n them

Yeah!
Met my franciska kim
we had lotttttttttt of FUN!
til i couldnt fall asleep
@_________@
seriously, my dark circles were so big
i mean super big
bigger than the usual ones haha

We had a heart-to-heart talk
it was sooooo nice n comfortable
i love u bestie =)

And had a birthday celebration for Liting
it was a surprise too! haha
the green tea cake was nice nice NICE!
i love it!
hehe
this was the 1st time we celebrate for her
n i could see she was happy, yeah

Went home n headed to meet yy's gang
hehe
i should name it as 'A class gang'?
it rained cats n dogs
but it didn't stop our plan to meet each other
yy n rui fen are both in relationships
with another 2 guys la, not btw they two haha!!
sweet-nya
n ya dun ask me anything, i wont tel, stupid chong yee ying =D

continued with sevinni's birthday celebration haha
it was so funny when she found out me n bee wei weren't in dresses
=D
You have to be the special one, SEVINNI MO NI!
we went The Garden Restaurant with kuan long n ses
the food were okay
it wasn't as bad as what ses says la =___=

afterwards
we headed to find Jo
she was working
but it was so sweet that her bf accompanied her when she was working
wow wow! haha
we saw many macho men in sunway giza
n we found out that they went fitness cantre there
haha
anyway, i dun like over-macho ones

went for a movie
The Legeng Of Fist
hmm... it wasn't as good as what i expected
but it was a menaingful movie somehow

I slept til 3pm the next day
HA!
it was a day that so many ppl asked me for lunch
finally
i went to midvalley with lovely ken n my sis
she wanted to take her iPhone 4G there
i told her, iPhone is BAD!
she insisted
=___=
we went Canton-i
my 1st time having meal there
de egg tarts weren't as nice as what my sis said though
>__<
i prefer tuck kee's one haha

n we went for a movie
Going The Distance
it was meaningful n touching
so i decided not to start off any relationship here b4 i leave for aus

Hey! 4 more months to go =P

Ohya, it was also the 1st time i went Signature Cinema
the seats were special
inly 40++ seats in a cinema
haha

we went Desapark City for steamboat!
woohoo!
my fav
n lovely ken 's fren were there
his fren were so seet, a couple
envy *___*

we went Genting for starbucks afterwards
though i wanted to watch my drama so desperately
>___<
it was fun anyway ! hehe

went to puchong
n i continued my drama til morning
n
n
n

i went steamboat buffet with my family in puchong

the one which my sis recommended
but i think it was exactly the same as the Chong Qing in sunway
i think... i think i'm right? haha

My sis saw a nice jacket in Pavilion n asked whether i wanna get it?
RM 279 =___=
i wanted but i got no money la
finally, my mum bought for me! love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n i'm now interested in a watch
ODM
n my mum wil get me next week hehe

hehe

had a vy nice weekend!

No comments: