20110829

DOWN 2

HAHA! continue my DOWN DOWN post

n this was my broken boots =(

saw the cellophane tape? haha

n rmb the cardigan that i recently bought
haha the camwhoring...





n i lost my elmo jumper -.-
si tu pid
i'm cursing the one who took mine!!!

i saw this bag i think this is the only gucci bag that i felt nice haha
but anyway it was discontinued

n i was taking a walk in the city
enjoying its beauty


i love the churchs here

can u see? the big difference btw gucci n LV here haha
the renovation i mean

n my recent fav apps =D







haha!!! was waiting for angie to open the door =D

n i went to the new library
haha
i think i am really lucky
the new commerce library open right near to my hse, really near!

love my hair
logn long hair =D

n the necklace hehe
n Cynthia was back from hk
n got me TWINS album!!!! the latest one!!
but
the special edition was sold out in HK!
the limited ones =(



nando's hehe

ths spicy rice that malaysia doesnt serve, but still, i love mediterranean rice in malaysia
i couldnt stop snapping with the album
haha
forgive my craziness
yea
i am crazy for them



cool leh my spec hahaaaaaaa XD

n i accidentally pook my palm with pen!! hard one!!!!!!!! >< pain like..............dunno what

n my roommate gav me a doraemon plaster
so cute hehe



n i went for Overheard 2 with tammy
we both watched the Overheard 1!!! haha it was nice, i think it was 3 years ago? hmm not sure form 4 or form 5 i was in

Overheard 2 was nice but not as nice as the 1st one
hehe

n lastly
a new apps
=D

No comments: