20130625

winter break!

recently i love using facebook msg
bcuz of this cute cartoon!!! 
ahhh?
eeee!
mmmmm!

my sis asked me
what is its name???

hmm (funny ques right)

i said cal it cy .
u c fat fat like me hahahaha
n love bras like me hahahah
n keep saying tired
n so lovely!!! hahahhaha

so its CY
i simply miss my long hair
ended my last paper yday
n i had this fabulous supper!!!! 

ahhhhh it was not enough
seriously ! 

^_____^

n now its my winter break
for a month

but i wasnt vy excited also.

1. work n earn
• need $$$$$ for my japan trip hehe 

2. study for IELTS
• yea i know its easy but i need to catch up everything cuz it was 3 years ago since my 1st IELTS test

3. cheong k
• i wanna sing to the max 

4. ski trip
• yaaa i should do it again...bcuz im much thinner than 2 years ago. haha its time to takr nice pics! 

5. Disney on Ice
• i missed it in malaysia n they cane to Melbourne! 

6 diet

7 diet

8 diet

9 diet

10 DIET!!! 

i weighed myself after 2 months.

AGHHHHHH!!!
one good news n one bad news!

good news
~~~~~~i didnt gain weight after back from malaysia 
god bless
bcuz i always eat supper after moving house. at 2 am ! 


bad news
~~~~~~ im still so fat!!! no chges at all!!!
why no chges ?? ( still dare to question this -.- hahahah)


happy holidays to all! 

No comments: