20141130

Santa CY is coming to town!


woohooo! it's 1st of Dec
How great to feel the Xmas atmosphere?
I love Dec cuz its getting nearer and nearer to my next birthday hahahah!

Okiee before Nov ended
I managed to catch up with few friends hehe

We always struggle where to meet up as we stay quite far apart and also we are busy with our own things

and lastly we decided our fav food- steamboat! woohoo
she recommended me to eat the beef balls here
awww............!! they taste so so good

i think this was the 1st time i took pics in this restaurant haha
I am considered as a regular customer?
afterwards we went to The Coffee Bean for dessert! hehe

another day filled with food...
we went for dingtaifung using free voucher hohoho
she is my santa claus in advanced
Xmas deco in One Utama is so so
I think it was because I used to see the most beautiful one
I think it was in 2010
before I left for Aus
and i worked there for the whole Xmas period hehe

I insisted to wake up early to take pic in Pavilion
How chrismassy it is!!!!
and my camerabf
the santa hat covers my black root
thankssss
I cant wait to dye my hair
counting down..............................
There are few corners in Pavilion
with the sleigh
with the elf
with the snowmen
and the santa claus HOHOHO
I was actually imitating the pose of the elf behind me hahahah
I cant wait for Xmas!
and afterwards
we went for brunch hehe
ishhhh i hate the black root
I start driving my new car today hehe
with my new car plate
We actually gave a long list of numbers for our car plate
and how coincidentally it was
our anniversary date was chosen
hahaha

so... lets have a good beginning =)

No comments: