20141121

Strongbow Real finds Real

Woohooo! I was so happy when I got invited to attend a Strongbow launching event :D
                                        
When I first heard about this, I couldn’t resist!



I didn't know that Strongbow has the number 1 ciders in the world


until I attended this Strongbow event and saw the launching of its Apple ciders

It was so crowded

and the event began with a beautiful and graceful dance performance


Sorry for the bad quality of the photos.. 
My camera is not in good condition anymore
but I plan to get a new one in Japan



I wondered what they were going to do????
Taa-daa! 3 new variants!!!

I knew that the new apple ciders would be launched
But I was so happy that they were lauching 3 new variants, I had to try all 3!

curiosity killed the cat
it also killed CY haha 


Strongbow Apple Ciders Gold
Guess what?
Strongbow Apple Ciders Honey
and Strongbow Apple Ciders Elderflower


She told me that this cider tastes sweeter than usual
Sooo I gave it a try :)

It was in a big glass
Hmm….I wondered if I could finish all 3 variants in the same portion.



Ahhh I didn't care and I tried. x______X

Surprisingly
The cider really tasted sweeter than what I had expected!
I believe that it was because of the cider is made from REAL APPLES :D

I really really like Strongbow Apple Ciders Gold!

It tasted really light and I finished a whole glass by myself
(ses was super surprised by this haha)

ended up I could only have few sips for the Strongbow Apple Ciders Honey and Strongbow Apple Ciders ElderFlower because my stomach was filled with so much of Strongbow Apple Ciders Gold :D


Some advice for you
and also a lesson for myself
Must drink ciders with lots of ice cubes and chill around with people #goldenmoments

Because that really showcases the taste of Strongbow. haha






A shocked expression. XoX

That day we were arguing over a small matter in the car before heading to the event

Ses said 'you should wear a dress!'

'but I don't wanna wear a formal dress... I need to come right after working and I am lazy to change'

Ses said 'Dont tell me that you are regretful for not listening to me later'

'I wont.................!!!!'





Let's see the crowd of that night... and also the delicious refreshment  =P
Despite the heavy rain, many people came to this launching of Apple Ciders






The conclusion is..
I should wear a dress but I have no regrets for that =P
haha!













No comments: