20141101

Halloween 2014 - Zouk- Dawn of Dead

And yeahhhh
I fulfilled another craving for cosplay
an ugly one
really ugly one


I bought my nurse costume in 2012 
but the event was cancelled at last min
Tammy and I were really upset

i thought of keeping the costume forever until i saw this ads
Zouk! 
I rmb my sis used to tel me that zouk is the best club in KL
so i texted ses to ask if we could go together
and he said "of course! "
ahhha hh ahhh! 

and we longed for saturday!
thou it was one night after actual halloween
it didnt spoil our excitementssss

my partner in crime was my sis! hehe 

the student costume she wore looks so familiar?
hehe thats the one i wore to my 1st halloween
still in good condition
and also she is in good body figure to wear it hahaha

we went to rabbit's tattoo studio
she was our make up artist of the night
these were what i prepared
latex liquid

i bought in times square

and also crazy lens!
these lens were gift from my ex boss in Melbourne 
i used to sell lens in Melbourne ahhaha

after the make up being completed
ses said he could feel OUCHHHHH! 

and i touched up my lips
wore my hat
and put on the lens


here my character of halloween 2014
a pregnant nurse who bumped into car accident due to her own reckless driving (this is a fact, for the driving skill part hahaha 

)
the lens seriously made the night awesome
the baby is rabbit's one
she borrowed me to the event
haha


the way ses proved his love? :D

and we left for Zouk
we went there quite early to avoid traffic, long queue and crazy crowd

taken in car park
we parked our car in a hotel and there was a wedding being held
we sneaked in n out secretly to avoid frightening the guests

i know there are many ppl questioning
why dress up and make up like this? whats the point??

my answer- YOLO! 

We were not doing anything harmful to the society or anyone
we were just adding memories to our life :)

the entrance was set up with two big knives
spot the "Z" on the knife? 
Z for Zouk hahah 


the lens really looked so scary

the lighting in the event made pics scarier too

and the lights kept changing and made pics have diff effects

lets see

1
2
3!
all looked scary and good 

this was Tanjung Rambutan scene with two insane patients
the girl behind me is an angmoh
i hav no idea why i laughed hahah
i always forget why i laughed so happily 

after awhile, they start releasing smoke effect
omg so scary!!!

my sis saie the event scenes seems customised for me hahah

there were doctors..patients..dead bodies..ambulance.. and operation room
but only a nurs who is me! 

the tray was with lung... heart... and i dunno hahah
this lighting reminded me of tammy :(
how happy we were in Melbourne

hahah the other head was of a real person 

Zouk provided a booth for free make up service
we went to touch up
and we look scarier! :D Ahhh!!!

i seriously love the smoke effect haha


the series below reminds me the song <死了都要爱>


<3

many doctors came and asked for pics
n i didnt forget my baby , of course! hehe

my sis took some epic pics too

with toys
with babies

i wasnt daring enough to hold thoae babies and toys haha
i only dare to hold my own one
the girl on the right is super super skinny!!
i simply put this up cuz my legs look vy thin n long here
wakakak
before leaving, we took pics again at the entrance
and many ppl thought we were staff and came go take pics with us


fully-dressed guests were entitled for free entry for that night
and yea ww were qualified! 
hehe 

i know its odd to see my scary expressions in this post

blink and smile! hehe 

Special thanks to ses for accompanying me doing crazy stuffs that he is not really so into. hehe 

he even already had an idea how we should dress up next year!!
:D

Happy Halloween everyone! It marks a beginnibg of November and lets count down to 2015! 

No comments: