20150208

Erica's 24th



It was our very 1st celebration for her? haha

Once we were seated, the staff served the birthday pancake! 
I chose here just for this cute dessert haha
Happy birthday my dear!!!


and we passed the roses to the staff beforehand

and he surprised her! 

look at her happy face hahaha


we were so glad that u love it!

look at these two ladies

busy taking pics for the roses and pancakes
hahahha


wefie~
lets come closer! hehe



we ordered some burgers

and xiuhui kept saying "these french fries looks so qing chun (young)!"

HAHAHHA
peace is love <3 





we were actually full enough after the pancake and 2 set of burgers

we couldnt resist this "old fashioned" pancake
yummy

it was a simple celebration yet a great catch up hehe

candid by hui's

we chatted until the mall was closed haha

and we took a full body pics outside
as i said, i dun actually need to wear high heel hahahaha :P

last but not least

another candid by hui

my sexy back hahahaha! :P

its gonna be another new page of my 2015 tomorrow.
I am kinda nervous actually thou u might not think so.

I learnt a meaningful quote from Xiaotong
" Life's too short, I choose to be happy as long as I am healthy and alive"

Its so so so true....

My friend passed away
My friend is having hard time getting over his ex
My friend is hospitalised due to imbalanced diet(yes, im talking about u!!)

Nothing is more important than our health and happiness.

Throw away the sadness and bad habits, get a reason to smile everyday! teehee n___n




No comments: