20100221

CNY

I shoud have concluded my cny now
haiz
sad
my cny
ended =(

1st of cny
early in the morning, shud say noon
i woke up 11am +++
argh! av1 was dressed nicely
except for me!!!!!! in pajamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i took a quick bath, took angpow haha
then headed to owen's house
we 'gossiped' lot there
( stupid owen, so geh po haha)
afterward, i went to my grandpa house
so long time din c my cousinS
missed them lot
chit n chat
i sent my cousin back to jinjang
n ses met me there with his family
woohoo~ his family gav me angpow b4 cny =D

we went to his relatives' house
angpow angpow angpow
sitting down on the coach
we took pic XD
@ fb, chect it out
then, bored ............................( i wanted to put black bird here)
we aheaded to the curve
ate our valentine dinner haha
then
went home n slept
wow, i was exhausted!
we went for a movie of 14 blades with kuan long n hey king's family
AWESOME~~~
eee, vy nice movie!
i think hey king looks much alike wujun, they dun think so, why???!
look alike la

2nd of cny
haha..i slept til 4pm
being a 38 po walking around at home
went to uncle's house to gamble--WIN
yeah!
i went neway during midnight
so expensive leh =.=
but happy =D
i love singing k

3rd of cny
actually i also dun really remember what i did
haha
went to ses's house party
gamble---WIN! yeah
then went for steamboat
then gamble---WIN!
yeah!!!
then wanted to go home
kuan long called n said he want to xiong sou
went to his house
gamble----WIN WIN WIN!!!
wonder what i was playing? MAHJUNG!! wah!
ses accompanied me throughput the whole midnight at kuan long's place
kesian him
but thanks for bringing me luck =D

4rd of cny
went out with suzanne
bought a pair of new shoe!!! eee!^^
ses said it is nice =D ( of'c ! i chose one! =P)
went home, slept til night........................
ate bkt with his family
then, gamble---DRAW
ses gave me the money he won =D
conclusion--i win hehe

5th of cny
nightmare began...my testssss next week
so STUDY

6th of cny
i bought tickets at 1u
38 betul
long queue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!
i used my secret weapon again haha
i went to skul for assignments
omg, i dunno why i was so stupid!!!!
i save my doc in 2 pendrives ( smart leh)
then,. i left my pendrive there..
both!!!! =.=

luckily, i found it today
hehe
taylors students are honest =P

7th of cny
went for movie - 72 tenants of property
humourous
gong hei fatt choi

8th of cny
went for a hair cut
going around to take angpow
n back to hostel T___T
i wanted to wait for 12am
but i cant make it
sorry my dear..

i shud keep my mood up n back to my college life =(
the feeling is BAD
i miss u badly

miss u

wish av1 happy cny n bless u =D

No comments: