20100201

Feeling Happy Lately

Tat day my parents came to my skul straight after my class ended!
Not for parents' meeting la
hehe
they picked me up to puchong! yeah!





I went there
acted like a princess
lying on the sofa and watched dramas
relaxingly..happily..peacefully..





Mum made me my favourite seaweed biscuits!
But... i was suffering chronic stomachache =(





I was reluctant to go back to hostel tat night
hehe
my dear daddy offered to fetch me back at 6am the next day!
wow!! so hang fook =)





Hehe..the next day-- which is de friday i always long for
My skul held a Prego Fair there
i bought 2 bags of spaggethi there
muahaha
Ses came n we were ahead to Subang Neway
The renovation there was totally diff from de usual one
more colourful
but i prefer de 1u's
hehe
We sang more than 5 hours there
i guess he got phobia d? haha for temporary i think =D





Never ever get disappointed towards Alex Fong n Stephy Tan 's duet song
I was so so touched when u told me u learnt it for me even when we were apart
hehe (n_n)





wanted to enjoy our night in maluri
but ses gotta go for meeting
haiz
nvm la, we went to pavilion n had our dinner there
ding tai fung
de noodles is nice..nice NICE! wahaha
but de xiao long bao will never precede Dragon-I's





Ohya..we did something crazy on kuanlong! haha
we gave him a notice stated that
KANCIL model car is not allowed to park in Starhill gallery since 1st jan 2010..
bla bla bla
he was stunned when he saw de notice haha!!!!!
A funny prank =D





Crazily..
i waited for them at Starbucks til late 12am
=(
tired leh...





it took us 2 hours to back to maluri >___< afterwards ="(">O< style="font-size:180%;">panic..panic...really PANIC!!!
Fortunately, it was done in time..





Met up my best fren Hui n erica!
we went for facial n pavilion non-stop chatting haha
ses also beh tahan us jor wahaha





hui, we'll miss u n i'll meet u soon! wait for me there! =) we'll eat gelato there hehe






A packed but happy weeekend!
Hope it 'll go the same this week hehe





OHYA, my handphone sony ericcson k660i is certified it's dead




Let's pay condolence for 5 seconds...


5




4





3




2





1




Rest in peace

T____T

i'm handphoneless...

help me...

No comments: