20100207

Needs and Wants

Basically my needs are all fulfilled


I have a good and lovely family
A long-winded grandma yet i know she is juz vy concern bout me
A quite open-minded mum n a moderate dad
A pretty n wise sis
Two stupid bros yet they laugh out loud with me always
This is what i need from a family n mine give me everything i need





I have vyvy good frens to talk to
Franciska, Sevinni, Meng Siew n Pengsan
Whenever i need them, they are always there
listening to my looooooooooong stories n giv me advices
This is what i need from my fren n they are able to give me





I have vyvy good frens to hang out with
whenever i feel like hanging out,
Just a call
Franciska, Suzanne, Yan n ling are ready
this is what i need when i'm so FREE!





I have a vyvy good guy there for me
whenever i want to watch movies, he says ON
whenever i want to eat steamboat, he says ON
whenever i want to sing k, he says ON
whatever i ask for, he'll try his best not to bring me down
(n____________n) ( smile til so ugly)
This is a guy whom a girl needs at least 1 in her life





HOWEVER!!!
stories will never have a happy ending so soon
>__________________________<>





Urgently, i want a purse
which suits my style, cool yet girlish
but it is hard to find





I want 2 handbags
cuz my baby roxy bag is spoilt!! T____________T
if possible, i want to get the same one =(
it suits my style anyway
n another one, to suit my girlish look ( i know it's too rare to see it XD)
but i want





I want a labtop by next year
simple
provided it can let me
playing the sims
watching dramas
msn chatting
fbing
blogging
n with webcam,
enough
N..it is better if it wont spoil easily haha





I want a hp by this year too
hmm
good looking for sure
with wifi , this is what i aimed for
finally, no touch screen--i hate it!






InflueceSss by others, i want a DSLR also la
wuwuwu
but impossible haha





I want to go on a vacation overseas
Taiwan is no longer my target cuz my mum says it isn't nice
i long for Japan but not affordable
=(
haiz..my biggest wish





I want time to pass faster so that i can go overseas
I want time to pass slower so that i can accopany my loved ones more





LIEW CHOI YING, who u think u are?







38!



(=.=)

No comments: