20100228

The end of Feb

Last week i shud have stayed at home n done my revision on spec math n math
but...
thingss always go the other way round =D


i went out
oopss..
spent money again
i bought a necklace!!
i love it


guess it is from?










i was assigned to buy the bday cake for beatrice
a vyvy belated one! haha
i went to king's bakery
n bought my unforgetable ice cream cake ( jun kiat, u c, i rmb hehe)










it was in kepong, somewhere near ktm station
i asked my bro to direct me there
aiks..kena marah again
bo bian, cuz i'm road stupid haha
we went there n we bought a choc ice cream cake
then, we brought home
STUPID!!
my fridge cant even be closed up!
the cake box was too big for my fridge!

>_________<>





/





-my 38 roommate-


-my price-



































today, the 1st of march

oh no..11 more months to go

48 more weeks =(

my skul sounds like a clubbing venue now

songs are non-stop being played

3

i gotta feeling

bad romance

.....

i love these songs

hehe

juz for their ryhtmn=0

No comments: