20100301

K.M.D


Now only i realise that i din put kmd this year
=(

why no one putting kmd with me?!!

i have an abundance of wishes..
i want to make wishes

=(

i hope to put a kmd full of my wishes
but cny ended le >____<
why no one remind me!!?

i wish to get TER95 n above
i wish everyone happy n healthy
i wish my parents are in peace
i wish my sis's business up n up n up
i wish my bros will be obedient
i wish my family will be proud of me
i wish my bf loves me as long as i love him
i wish my trusted fren can really be faithful to me
i wish to be slim like last time
i wish to go taiwan the end of this year
i wish to go australia with blessings
i wish everyone'll remember me even if i leave for aus
i wish all my wishes come true


why din put kmd >_____________<

1 comment:

Qin*Bunny^American said...

希望你可以实现啦..
保持快乐最重要^^