20100304

=(

I dunno what to say about myself
to be more specific, my result
I know it isn't vy bad but not as good as what i wished
=(
I must be more alert from now on!

Went Kimgary yesterday with MS..
didnt eat my dear big big bowl noodle for so so so long!
I miss it!! =D
feeling so hangfook eating big big bowl noodle with my milo ice XD

i was suffering from imsomnia yesterday night til late 2am
oopssssss
i feel so tired right now @___@
c my dark circles, they r growing from day to day ^O^
nvm la, they r my significant symptoms
U'll never see lcy without dark circles
or she is not lcy keke

I realise i truly hate one thing
when i mean to spend time with someone,
he/she tends to turn me down
n pls dun regret til i dun spare my time for u
i'm not showing myself superior
juz tat.. why dun appreciate when i'm still here!!!?
( haha not going to die)
ishhh...anyway, i'm going home tonight
woohoo~!

SAM Fiesta wil be held tonight
wow wow yeah~
dunnow why, happy spending time with my college mates
wonder why my housemates r not going
>__<
nvm juz have fun haha

u know u know
i knwo u dunno! hahahaha
i better tell b4 you curse me =D
McD started to distribute free breakfast vouchers til 19th march
it's FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!

let's grab it for our free breakfast =D

wong zi wah is going to have his dong duk xiu tmr night
=(
i cant make it
so sad la
wuwuwuw...
but nvm la, i know i'll have the chance b4 his retirement haha
de only artist tat i willing to PAY to watch live show is
i guess everyone knows

TWINS! hehe





they r going to open their concert lately!
in HK anyway haha
i know there r lot fanss longing for it
as well as me!
n i want to hightlight tat,
They r not sambung
they din even break up b4!

going to matta fair next week hehe
i'm longing

=D

2 comments:

carmen said...

yessssss...!!twins are back..!!

Chloe CY said...

love them much!!