20100314

It have left me

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
i have lost my necklace
the heart shape with blingy blingy
>_______< color="#ffcccc">love,pls appear again by yourself
plsssss....=(

n i lost my vy important thing
i muz turn my house upside down next fri to figure it out!
MUST!!!

friday
was so so so tired of the family vacation plan
i was in rush for franciska's celebration!
hehe
u c what we wore =D

we went our fav Johnny's steamboat
woohoo~!
love love love!
The tomyam
the banana split
my fav...
in cinema

franciska who gets straight A's

hehe besties ya





somehow, i love this pic!




yummy yummy!



























syuok





















we went for Alice in Wonderland
hmm...
it was running too slow de chapters
i hope it could be faster
or vy boring haha
not recommended****
i met lucy lucy sss tat day!
they r back
haha
yinming was de driver of the day
the youngest was assigned to drive
haha
pity her
=D
went to lucy chong's house
she is still de same
non-stop talking
blibla bli bla
i miss the moments we were in from 2
so relaxing
haha
lucy yam got no much chges
though they kept saying she gained weight
i feel she looks good in this
=)
the most astonishing is lucy teoh got bf!!
haha
congrats anyway
went to pavilion afterward
the ever 1st time i drive alone there
almost lost my way
luckily mo mo long helped me hhaa
I love we looking at each other deeply
though separated by a piece of glass
it was sweet
( not in the jail haha)
went matta fair
gain ntg!
i have to visit de 2nd time for september one
=)
i know u wil be with me hehe
hmng hmng!! ge hun!!
( a new word taught by sow eng seng)
Someone wanted to throw me into the pond !!
HELP!!!
i screamed so loud HAHA!!
After tomorrow, i will be free!
Holidayssss i love u =D

Oh ya
today is someone birthday
i miss her puddingss..
vy vy much :-(
anyway
it had past n she'll be my lovely one always hehe
Dear, happy white valentine's day
u owe me choc ! =D
i'll redeem it one day!


No comments: