20100327

i THOUGHT..

i know i didnt update myself for about 1 week
n my frequent readers do feel weird right! haha
n here i am
to express myself

today is the last day for my sem break
haiz
time passes so fast
>___<
seriously, reluctant to go back
though i miss my col mates lot

Last friday i was home
i was longing for the next day to fly to my wonderland
unfortunately!!! he had fell sick
chronic one
we brought him to a doctor n i stayed a long night to look after him
it was a long n lonely night
he was sleeping soundly n i was looking at him
til i fell asleep

early in the morning, busy with the breakfast
u know, i was so heart-ache when he said ' i dun12 eat, no appetite'
this big eat monster--he wil never say he got no appetite
imagine how sick he was

the next day, his fever was recovered
i felt much relieved
n i went on my vacation
to the WONDERLAND *__*
hehe

it was a nice experience, truly
of'c we meant the photo-shooting
--wearing shirt. sarung.bikini. n photo underthe sea--
at night
--night walk with the team, jungle trekking, looking for blue sand n see turtle laying eggs, watching the millons starss--

it was a nice place
without any disturbance from outside world
-no tv, no radio, no wifi, no phone coverage!-
only if we 12 contact with outside world, only we find the place with merely one bar of coverage n we sent msg, isn't it awesome?! hehe

i was tan tan TAN! haha

n back to the real world
aikss!
i was so busy wtih my workss
assignmentss presentationss all come at once
anyway, someone accompanied me

we went for samantha's birthday
n it was the end of the day =)

finally he bought EOS 550D
non-stop snapping.. capturing around
hehe

i was so busy til no time for my yap xiao yan
so sorry for that
but i bought the thing that u CONFIRM love it =D
muz rmb me whenever u wear it o hehe
Happy Birthday in advance!
may all your dreams come true

n i came to realise that
what we thought, we cant really expect people to understand
what i thought is juz what i und
even ur love ones, lovers, bestie n family
also cant und u
kinda heart-broken
but de best thing is, at least i know myself the best
=)

have to go back to my hectic col life again
issshh
wil update til my presentations end

stay tunes n have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be happy, i love to see u smile