20100330

A date

yesterday i was so upset bout my presentation
he knew it b4 i told him
=)
heeh thankyou for so concern me by reading my blog updates right after u wake up
muack muack!


We supposed to go out around evening
but due to obstaclesssssss
we delayed it
til 8pm
>____<

we went for de destiny master
haiz
we lost our way
but finally we got to de place =)
calm down calm down k!

The destiny master was pretty geng
he told him why his attitude like this, why his behaviour like that
haha
as what i told him, the destiny master is geng =D
Rm100, worthy than enough

Bout me n him..
i hope it is left to our decision
not only by fate
although we have the fate.. hehe
(n_n)

Something happened during midnight
sigh!
i cried terribly..
luckily ntg happened
only ended up with my super red eyes..


it's time to get myself into revision
the mid term exam is coming soon

Ohya!
Future Cops is coming soon too!
i want to watch XD

No comments: